Welcome to a New Standard of Care
Modern, Holistic and Safe . . .
This is the Dentistry You’ve Been Waiting For
Intuitively people have known it for thousands of years . . . poor oral health leads to poor physical health. Logically it makes perfect sense. Your mouth is a key entry point to the rest of the body. Toxicity, disease or infection can spread through the bloodstream to every tissue, organ and cell in your body.
Back in the day when dentistry and medicine were practiced side by side, it was common knowledge that your teeth could make you sick. In fact, there was a time when dentists were called dental physicians. Over time, dentistry became more about fixing teeth and less about fixing health
. . . today, true dental physicians are rare indeed.
Slowly things are changing, and we are beginning to see a movement back toward total body wellness. We now have research proving what has long been suspected . . . your teeth can make you sick!
- Amalgam fillings contain 50% mercury, one of the most toxic substances known—not only does the mercury escape from the fillings but it ends up being stored in your body tissues causing disease
- Bleeding gums are infected gums . . . gum infection is a known risk factor for many serious diseases including heart disease, stroke, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, premature birth, low birth weight babies, cancer and Alzheimer’s.
- Root canalled teeth are proven reservoirs of toxic bacteria
- Improperly extracted teeth may form cavitations . . . areas of incompletely healed bone that are a breeding ground for bacteria and their toxins
- You can be allergic to the materials used to fill your teeth . . . just like you can be allergic to food or other environmental substances.